Peters Cart. Co., Referee With OUT Mallard, 12ga., 2pc., Empty, ...
Item # 1033
Shot Shell Boxes
 
Description
Bid on This Item
Currently US $100 First bid $100
Quantity 1 # of bids 0
Time left 17d 7h 36s+
Started 2020-07-30 00:00:00
Ends 2020-08-29 02:00:00
 
   

Please contact Ward's Auctions to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars (US $) unless otherwise noted.
Description

Peters Cart. Co., Referee With OUT Mallard, 12ga., 2pc., Empty, shot size 8, has correct bottom, Loading: No BO8 3 1/4 1 1/8 8, buff box with multi-colored label & shot shell on top, box is solid with some professional restoration on about 10% and label has professional restoration on about 50%, total of 60% restoration on box. Grade: Excellent - Value: 200 to 400



Bidding

Peters Cart. Co., Referee With OUT Mallard, 12ga., 2pc., Empty, ...
Item # 1033
  Current bid:   US $100  
  Bid increment:   US $0  
  Your minimum bid or spread bid:    
  (Minimum bid: $100)
(Do not include a dollar sign in your bid amount)
 
 

 

Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
 
 
How to Bid
 
  1. Register to bid - if you haven't already. It's free!  
  2. Know the details - read the item description and payment & shipping terms closely.  
  3. If you have questions - please contact Ward's Auctions before you bid.  
  4. Place your bid!  
 


Questions or comments? email us!
Return to Home Page